Creating beautiful smiles in Brookfield, WI
Cosmetic dentistry is more than creating beautiful smiles—it’s about making the teeth and bite as functional as possible while ensuring the very best aesthetics. Cosmetic dentistry can also help your overall gum health because the teeth are straighter, better aligned, and easier to clean. Our dentists at Brookfield Dental Care are here to make sure you reap all the benefits that a beautiful smile provides.
Cosmetic Treatments at Brookfield Dental Care
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
- All-ceramic crowns for teeth damaged by extensive tooth decay
- Resin bonding to eliminate chips
- Opalescence® teeth whitening for a brighter, whiter smile
- Veneers to correct misshapen or gapped teeth
- Invisalign® clear aligners to give you the straight smile you’ve always wanted
- Soft tissue laser treatment for gum contouring
Plus, for more complex smile makeovers, we can coordinate with local specialists to best achieve your smile goals.
During your consultation at our Brookfield dental office, we’ll go over all your goals and desires, and if you decide that cosmetic dentistry is right for you, we can get started right away. We will take impressions and photos and create a treatment plan that will result in an ideal endpoint. This is done for a nominal fee and does not commit you to treatment; however if treatment is done, it is applied to the cost of treatment. We strive to answer all your questions and set reasonable expectations so you’ll know exactly how your smile makeover will progress from the very start.
If you’d like to learn more about cosmetic dentistry and all the options available for your smile, schedule a consultation with Drs. Resop or Dr. Schrubbe at our Brookfield office today!